Customs Training: SME Brexit Support Fund launched
Smaller businesses can now apply for grants of up to £2000
Designed to suit your business
As we look ahead to Brexit, and beyond, it is essential that businesses understand the information required to be submitted to Customs.
Vartan offers a range of Customs training for both imports and exports.
Our training courses provide a detailed look at the information required to be submitted to Customs, and they can be adapted to suit the need of any business.
This could be from a very basic introduction to Customs procedures – ideal for a company who are currently only dealing with the EU & could be faced with having to do Customs entries for the first time in a post-Brexit environment.
More advanced training may be required if you want to up-skill staff currently involved in third-country imports, by introducing alternative Customs procedures that could help to reduce your tax and duty burden.
Our training covers the following areas:
• Customs role in international trade
• Customs terminology and definitions
• Invoices and documentation
• Researching Customs procedures and correspondence
• The Customs tariff
• Classification of goods
• Incoterms and Customs valuation
• Customs warehousing
• Import and export Customs procedure codes
• Import licensing and tariff quotas
• Preferential rates of duty
• Rules of Origin
• Auditing of Customs Entries
• Post Clearance Amendments
• Customs Declaration Service (CDS)
How Vartan can help you
Our highly experienced training team are experts in Customs compliance and all have backgrounds within the customs, freight & logistics industry.
This means we can assign specialists with the experience & knowledge to deliver your Customs training & ensure that your business is provided with the correct level of training to take you to the standard that you require.
Get in touch