Project Managed by Vartan, global freight forwarder Ligentia have been awarded full AEO status in the UK, thereby reducing their customs and supply chain risk. Ligentia work closely with a number of sectors – including retail, defence and mining – where becoming a trusted trader is increasingly important in meeting client expectations. Ligentia also view obtaining AEO status as a key strategy in reducing risk associated with UK & EU movements post-Brexit.
Our recent news
- Accounting for import VAT in the event of No Deal
- Time is running out to apply for Customs Training Grants
- HMRC extends deadline for customs training funding
- Do you need to update your drugs and alcohol policy?
- Customs Clearance training funding – 5th April deadline
- Trailer registration is now in force
- Platform Lifts safety alert
- Trouw Nutrition awarded full AEO status
- Phased approach for Entry Summary Declarations
- HMRC confirms extension of CIP10 indirect representation transition