Project Managed by VARTAN, global freight forwarder Ligentia have been awarded full AEO status in the UK, thereby reducing their customs and supply chain risk. Ligentia work closely with a number of sectors – including retail, defence and mining – where becoming a trusted trader is increasingly important in meeting client expectations. Ligentia also view obtaining AEO status as a key strategy in reducing risk associated with UK & EU movements post-Brexit.
Our recent news
- The Compliance Experts Podcast – Episode 3: At last, back to work, but, ‘How are you?’
- The Compliance Experts Podcast – Episode 2: Time to face up to those new Brexit import and export laws! The clock is ticking down.
- The Compliance Experts Podcast – Episode 1: Welcome to the world of compliance
- The Compliance Experts Podcast
- Policy on goods arriving in GB without an import declaration
- Export Customs Clearance Training
- Import Customs Clearance Training
- SME Brexit Support Fund launched
- UK-EU Deal: How to claim preferential rates of duty
- Government publishes updated GB-EU Border Operating Model