Quickgrind Ltd based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, have been awarded full AEO status by HMRC, effective from 30 April 2017. As a UK based exporter specialising in carbide cutting tools, AEO status will provide Quickgrind with access to simplified customs procedures. In addition, the status ensures all products are secured throughout the international supply chain, providing peace of mind to clients. Project managed by Vartan Consultancy.
Our recent news
- The Compliance Experts Podcast – Episode 3: At last, back to work, but, ‘How are you?’
- The Compliance Experts Podcast – Episode 2: Time to face up to those new Brexit import and export laws! The clock is ticking down.
- The Compliance Experts Podcast – Episode 1: Welcome to the world of compliance
- The Compliance Experts Podcast
- Policy on goods arriving in GB without an import declaration
- Export Customs Clearance Training
- Import Customs Clearance Training
- SME Brexit Support Fund launched
- UK-EU Deal: How to claim preferential rates of duty
- Government publishes updated GB-EU Border Operating Model